Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DONE! NO LONGER NEEDED!

Looking for 8 lug-nuts for mag-wheel (12x1.5mm).
Don't want to buy complete set of 20 or 24.
Thx

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Dan, I'm assuming for OEM factory P-Type wheels??

IF so let me take a look out in the garage, I may have some but not sure if I have 8 of ??

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Copy...checking

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Dan, I have 4 if needed...pretty sure the lug nuts are available at the Dealer +/- $8-9 each...

I'm in the San Ramon Valley...

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
I would check at Wheel Works, Big O and America's Tires...

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
I got 4 OEM ones if you need them LMK...

·
Super Moderator
8,564 Posts
If you go to the local parts stores they typically sell them individually behind the counter or you can go to Rockauto and do the same. Rockauto has a better selection though. Heck you buy a whole new set of Amazon for 20-30 bucks. It will cost more than that for an individual on shipping these days.

Reactions: AJ

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Got awesome deal on 4 domed lug nuts from AJ, thanks!!! 👋

Looking for 4 more if anyone has 'em tucked away in boxes somewhere in SF Bay Area. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
I found some at the dealer, think it was used on the early Rav4. (Don't hold me accountable for that..)
They were not fully domed, but was better than some of the old that had marks and were rusty.

Reactions: dannoxyz

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Went down to dealer today and they actually had 4 different lug-nuts for early RAV4 (1996). Three of them were acorn-type for steel-wheels. Last one part# 90942-01058 was for mag-wheels with flat outer-end instead of domed. They looked up MKII Supra lug-nut, part# 90942-01050 (also used on Cressida and rear of MR2). They wanted $14+tax for it! Wow!!! But if I order from their on-line site, I get $4 discount, but will have to pay shipping.

Anyway, I found following are similar enough to use:

Ended up getting some from RockAuto for $12 total.

Thanks everyone! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts