Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
George (Raptor Racing) is working on a kit soon maybe for next year. Just an FYI
I’m waiting for that before upgrading myself

Reactions: AJ

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Doesn't Australia have weird rules about what can and can't be engineered/approved for brakes?

These are the kits i know of right now:

You can always research the z32 brake upgrade as well, that's a bit diy though.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
hi Guys i need a kit with external dust boots on the pistons to be road legal in AUS. o have contacted Raptor racing quite a few times now and no ETA for the kit.
Reach out to ceika and see if they have boots, the wilwoods to my knowledge do not have boots i stand corrected there are wilwoods with boots, my older kit with dynapros i don't think has boots but again i could be wrong. The DIY 300zx z32 setup for the fronts will have boots tho as it is oem stuff from Nissan.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Following Wilwood calipers have dust-seal versions:
  • Aero4
  • Aero6
  • D154
  • Dynapro
  • Forged Narrow Superlite 4
  • Forged Narrow Superlite 6
  • Forged Dynalite Internal
  • Forged Dynapro Lug Mount Low Profile

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is the thing i ordered a brake kit from Ceika as their website has listing for dust boots on the pistons. yes these kits are really expensive for a car that will only be running 350RWHP that is 350 Aussie hp by the way. haha. i put an order in for the Ceika kit at $2550USD they came back to me and stated the options i selected were not available in the caliper size I have selected.I would have to upgrade the caliper at a cost of $420USD on top. Turns out I can't use this upgraded caliper on the rotors I selected, which i can upgrade to the next size available for only $400USD.
$3370USD was the final total bill. i had already paid the $2550USD which caused allot of internal conflict for the week leading up to clicking that CHECKOUT button, only to be told I need to spend another $.820. leaving me slightly heartbroken I requested a refund and posted on here.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Wow!! Good to know! Thanks
I was somewhat considering it, but the exchange rate was insane enough at 2500.
No way now.
Fingers crossed George can hook us up in the spring

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Following Wilwood calipers have dust-seal versions:
  • Aero4
  • Aero6
  • D154
  • Dynapro
  • Forged Narrow Superlite 4
  • Forged Narrow Superlite 6
  • Forged Dynalite Internal
  • Forged Dynapro Lug Mount Low Profile
as we AUS do not have stock for these readily available and with our strict engineering requirements i am unable to get the info to make up a kit for my car so trying to get a tried and tested full bolt on kit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts