Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Black Seat Back Shell for 85 P-Type (drivers side). Needs to be in good shape with no cuts or dings... Chrome trim does not have to be perfect but would like to be good. Elastic on the storage net I expect to be completely stretched like every other original elastic cord...

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one???? nothing????

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi,
I don't know if this helps but there were a set of blacks seat out of an 87' Supra in good condition on the Atlanta's craigslist. I am not able to post the link from work, but do a search for Supra parts and it should come up. I was told by a member that would fit in an 85'.

·
Registered
401 Posts
You might consider asking for any color. Its very easy to paint them black. Thats what I did. Found a blue one in good shape. Seems to me that a drivers side is sorta hard to find in good condition. I've also thought of getting a passenger side and using that for a drivers side. Cutting a few holes should be fairly easy.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would consider those options jzar... obviously would prefer not but better than mine with the chunk taken out of the edge.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump...

·
Registered
401 Posts
I had the same problem. I found seats at the local junker. If you are stuck i've got an extra passenger side. pm me if interested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts