Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a blower motor for my 84 Supra. PM me a price shipped to Brooklyn NY 11208 and what year it came from.

If it means anything, I have the Auto Air Con in my car.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
i have two of them. both off 85's. do u want just the motor or the whole thing (includes the fan)???????

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whole thing.

I dont want to take the chance messing another one up. I had a blower motor from a 87 Pickup in my garage for over 10 years. Worked, found out the plate that holds the motors are different and tried to swap internals and failed miserably. I need heat! So bolt and play will be much appretiated. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
well both are complete, i can put it in a box tomorrow n get a quote (UPS) for you, i am not dealing with USPS anymore, cause they closed at 4pm and i will not be able to have time during the week.

ill pm you tomorrow a price including shipping. good night!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn, the USPS would be better for me. But UPS can work. Could send it regular parcel post since you're not too far it should be here in a few days. Let me know bro. Do you take paypal?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Bought one last year (motor only) from a nationwide parts store. Rebuilt I think. $25 +/- with core exchange . With the low price, I would go new on the motor and just by the used fan part if u don't have one..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts