Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey everyone, i am needing some blue seats. someone close to the midland ont. pfered as to shipping seats would be crazy lol. i have grey/grey and they dont match the blue/grey seats i have in the back and i prefer the blue/grey, so anyone with blue seats let me know :) oh and if anyone is willing to strip there blue seats and mail just the fabric parts would be cool too thats alot easier then shipping seats like i said earlier, i have no problem putting them on my seat i just need blue/grey font seats.

thanks for the help :salute:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
hey everyone, i am needing some blue seats. someone close to the midland ont. pfered as to shipping seats would be crazy lol. i have grey/ black seats and they dont match the blue/grey seats i have in the back and i prefer the blue/grey, so anyone with blue seats let me know :) oh and if anyone is willing to strip there blue seats and mail just the fabric parts would be cool too thats alot easier then shipping seats like i said earlier, i have no problem putting them on my seat i just need blue/grey font seats.

thanks for the help :salute:

dude, i need your seats....mine are blue...i guess!! lol, i need black and gray ones, we can swap!!!!! send me pics of yours and ill take some tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pmed ya Edgar :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts