Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A dash pad to fit on a 1983

Any Color Dash is Ok, Black would be prefered.
No cracks or very minor ones, where it meets the instrument cluster can not be warped.
Missing Vents are ok
Shipping to

Pictures are a must.

thanks

James

·
Registered
906 Posts
where it meets the instrument cluster can not be warped.
I own probably the nicest Black, and Blue dashes I've seen. AND, I wouldn't garuantee that part.

And, sorry, I refuse to EVER ship another dash. Getting them to correct sizing so any will even accept the package to ship, has been the biggest pain in my ass ever. The last one I'm shipping, is going BACK to UPS tomorrow, pad in one box, rest in another ... Bastards better take it, or I'm going Postal :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I own probably the nicest Black, and Blue dashes I've seen. AND, I wouldn't garuantee that part.
I'm not sure I understand your comment, When did I ask for a guarantee ?
I don't expect perfect but when they are warped ....I might as well keep what I have.

The solid part is the original line the dash follows. The sun has warped it out of all shape and line.

In the second photo it you can see that it has shrunk away from the edge as well, it's not a slight amount.

This is the only reason I'm not just fixing what I've got. I've seen junkers with a better match from dash to instrument cover.

·
Registered
906 Posts
NO warps, is just that, no warps ... yours is just plain junk, and also give a better understanding of what you mean.

Even the best I have, is pulled away some ... wasn't trying to offend, but, when someone says NO ... I go to the literal extreme :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gotcha, no worries :)

It could be read that way. Thats why I included pictures of my current nightmare.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
giving this a bump, also I just may fix what I can and go with it. I've got the whole dash apart and I'm waiting to get this finished and fixed so I can drive my car.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've made an order for this dash. Thanks for all your pm's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts