Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, i'm a glutton for punshiment I guess. I'll dig through wiring diagrams and make the mods needed to make it all work without changing out the subharness.

Looking for the gauge panel, fuel level sensor, and oil sensor as well. I'll probably end up running a T or monitoring actual oil pressure on another port somewhere eventually...

Happy to buy, but if you're looking for other parts and prefer a trade, please let me know what you're looking for and I'm happy to check my stash. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Tomorrow evening I am picking up the old 5M that came out of my 82, with very few parts missing. I'll let you know what I have on hand once that's all squared away.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yeah, i'm a glutton for punshiment I guess. I'll dig through wiring diagrams and make the mods needed to make it all work without changing out the subharness.

Looking for the gauge panel, fuel level sensor, and oil sensor as well. I'll probably end up running a T or monitoring actual oil pressure on another port somewhere eventually...

Happy to buy, but if you're looking for other parts and prefer a trade, please let me know what you're looking for and I'm happy to check my stash. Thanks!
I considered going digital as well since the entire interior of my car is gutted. It would be pretty easy to plumb any extra wiring. I'll be curious to hear about what exactly you have to do to hook everything up. Then I'll decide if its worth the extra effort

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Gamble I have digi display read out of a Cressy IIRC..OG discount applies...LMK

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Appreciate it AJ, i hadn't even considered that little gauge honestly but I think i'll pass. I already have a tiny universal MPG meter that i'll be getting rid of soon enough I think, might toss it on my van for giggles though.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Gamble Copy!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts