Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB front and rear passenger side speaker brackets (the white plastic piece from the front under the dash and the metal piece in the rear under the speaker grill). Would like to buy local (Long Beach, California).

Thanks,

-John

·
Registered
'84 Dark Blue Converted to 5 Spd... '85 ..gradually acquiring parts to Turbo ... have 82 Engine
1,451 Posts
WTB front and rear passenger side speaker brackets (the white plastic piece from the front under the dash and the metal piece in the rear under the speaker grill). Would like to buy local (Long Beach, California).

Thanks,

-John
If U don't find any close to you... LMK... I'll definitely have both front & back... but obviously the Shipping charges are the Stumbling block unfortunately...

Cheers,

·
Registered
'84 Dark Blue Converted to 5 Spd... '85 ..gradually acquiring parts to Turbo ... have 82 Engine
1,451 Posts
If U don't find any close to you... LMK... I'll definitely have both front & back... but obviously the Shipping charges are the Stumbling block unfortunately...

Cheers,
So did U not find any close to you... that U want me to sell U a set of mine ?

·
Super Moderator
8,564 Posts
This thread is over 4 years old now...............

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Yes, but only THREE DAYS ago... I got a Msg... that referenced this post....It wasn't fr the OP ...That is why I replied

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Yes, but only THREE DAYS ago... I got a Msg... that referenced this post...
So it obviously was fr someone currently active on the site.....That is why I replied

I should have looked more closely ... to see that the msg...wasn't the OP... so for that... I apologize...

Cheers,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts