Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
85/86 was still the MK II style right ? Or did MK III start mid 86? Are U looking for the Metal Bumper itself...?or the plastic Bumper Cap that goes over top ? or Both ?

I'll have full Bumper & Cap.... that's 84/85 style.. so should be exactly the same ... until the actual MK III was introduced...

Shipping the Cap to Cali... might not be too bad since there's not much weight... but shipping the actual Metal Bumper.... would be pretty pricey I'm sure...

Anyway, plz clarify which it is U want... & whether Ur car is a MK II ... & NOT a MK III. (posting a pic would be helpful...)

Cheers,

T

·
Premium Member
7,510 Posts
Dave he has a MKII confirmed...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes 85/86 still MK2. MK3 86.5.

I need a MK2 front bumper. Just the plastic cap.

How much do you want for it?

Would you mind posting a picture of what you have? Here's my car.

85/86 was still the MK II style right ? Or did MK III start mid 86? Are U looking for the Metal Bumper itself...?or the plastic Bumper Cap that goes over top ? or Both ?

I'll have full Bumper & Cap.... that's 84/85 style.. so should be exactly the same ... until the actual MK III was introduced...

Shipping the Cap to Cali... might not be too bad since there's not much weight... but shipping the actual Metal Bumper.... would be pretty pricey I'm sure...

Anyway, plz clarify which it is U want... & whether Ur car is a MK II ... & NOT a MK III. (posting a pic would be helpful...)

Cheers,

T

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Dave, were you able to get a pic of the bumper? Also how much do you want for it?

I went to a wrecking yard today and the only Supra there had the front stripped already. Doh

EDIT:

Tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

·
Premium Member
7,510 Posts
Kris, which yard did you go to??

Newark and Oakland had a RA65 and a MK2 there before I knew you needed a bumper and other stuff??

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went to iPull-uPull in Stockton. The picture on craigslist showed a decent looking front end complete with lights. I should've went sooner :duh:

Luckily I did have good luck and found a good hatch that's silver like my car. Now to figure how to transfer the glass without ruining the seal.

I can't make that trip right now even if the bumper is still on the car, thanks for the heads up though AJ!

Kris, which yard did you go to??

Newark and Oakland had a RA65 and a MK2 there before I knew you needed a bumper and other stuff??

·
Registered
7,010 Posts
Not to blow a possible sale, but Dave is in Ontario, while you're in California. Shipping a piece that size would be humongous!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Not to blow a possible sale, but Dave is in Ontario, while you're in California. Shipping a piece that size would be humongous!
Yes, I always point that out Jocelyn... bout the shipping over the border to US... being stupid... since the 10 day delivery option was axed...

Anyway, I got the impression that he WAS able to find one near him...
Is this not Correct , Kris ??

LMK if I'm misreading things... & Ur still interested in getting the cap fr me...

Cheers,

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, I was not able to find one locally unfortunately.

Yes, I am still interested in getting the cap from you. What color is it? How much for it including shipping? Was hoping to see a picture of it beforehand..

Yes, I always point that out Jocelyn... bout the shipping over the border to US... being stupid... since the 10 day delivery option was axed...

Anyway, I got the impression that he WAS able to find one near him...
Is this not Correct , Kris ??

LMK if I'm misreading things... & Ur still interested in getting the cap fr me...

Cheers,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts