Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if i posted this in the right place but i was wondering if anyone had any idea where i could get some cosmetic parts for my mkII my brother was borrowing it and got cut off in the rain didn't have time to stop.. any way long story short i need the black mask thing that surrounds the grill and the white part that goes on top of that in front of the head lights oh and for the driver side headlight i need the black plastic cover thing

as you can see the metal thats supposed to be on the inside of this mask thing is folded out tward the motor compartment.. also i'm gunna need a new grill and emblem for the car.. maybe a few new yellow lights the corner lights and the ones next to them on the inside next to the grill.. i might need to get a new hood if i do does any one make a cf hood for our cars?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
not sure if i posted this in the right place but i was wondering if anyone had any idea where i could get some cosmetic parts for my mkII my brother was borrowing it and got cut off in the rain didn't have time to stop.. any way long story short i need the black mask thing that surrounds the grill and the white part that goes on top of that in front of the head lights oh and for the driver side headlight i need the black plastic cover thing

i have it. check my thread http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=53050

as you can see the metal thats supposed to be on the inside of this mask thing is folded out tward the motor compartment.. also i'm gunna need a new grill and emblem for the car.. maybe a few new yellow lights the corner lights and the ones next to them on the inside next to the grill.. i might need to get a new hood if i do does any one make a cf hood for our cars?
i have it. no hood but i can find you one, shipping will be expensive.

thanks girevad !!!! i really need to sell those parts. thanks a lot.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Hi,
I'm in Ca. but I visit my mother in Az. from time to time. I have 2 hoods. I could bring one to Az. next time I come over.The black plastic thing you refer to is the bumper cover. It is one big piece and hard to find in good shape.
82 and 83 differ from 84,85 bumper covers. So, always specify the year of MKII .The white piece with the emblem is the header panel.
You might have better luck posting in the "wanted' section and knowing what to call the parts helps. PM me with a complete parts list and I will see what I can do for you.
Omkar

1 - 4 of 4 Posts