Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a set of 16 inch mesh wheels. Color doesn't matter as I will be stripping them and painting or polishing them. I will pay more for a nice set that I have to do nothing to.

·
Registered
464 Posts
i have some i will sell....but i dont have any spares to put on.. they are the HRE's i got on my baby now.... but i do have another car i can drive also..but lmk.....idk a price..they are perfect.. no dents scratches or nothin...

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
I like those....do you use spacers on those? Look like they would be perfect on my L

·
Registered
464 Posts
no spacers..they have bout 1/2 inch of space between tire and fender...and the tires are 205's so not very wide.. they fit great!! expecially if you want to lower your car!! im just not into meshes! but these are my favorite of all the meshes like this tho...

·
Registered
464 Posts
also the whole face can be removed! them allen bolts around the outside is not for looks. they have nuts on the back side...i always wondered if i could find inserts for them...but never looked around.

·
Registered
464 Posts
you can kinda tell the offset of them in these pics...if yall are interested i can get more pics of how they fit in the finders...

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Drool....that car is hot...and those rims are still hot.....

·
Registered
464 Posts
ha thanks man!! you just made my day lol..my g/f tells me its ugly all the time...she just dont understand!

·
Registered
837 Posts
hahaha.. i was right there with you treece on the whole g/f subject. my wife hated my car and would tell me how ugly it was (though compared to your ride i'm put to shame at the moment), but that all changed when i got her to actually get on it and race a couple people. now it is hard for me to get her to drive her own car....

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
your girl says they are ugly cuz they are not black center and polished center ;)

·
Registered
464 Posts
yea i thought bout painting em or taking the center out and get them powder coated black...but since i am selling them, im not worrying bout it. lol im getting some black rims next tho...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts