Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks, here from the toyotacressida.net forums.:zzzzz: heard that an mk1 supra's lsd will fit my cressida wagon...... :naughty:
now, here's the deal, can anyone help me and sell me, or find for me this limited slip? need it to get my wheels to the ground. lol.:eek4dance:
email me at [email protected] for a quick response, or just leave a reply here, i will check it. i usually check all forums i am registered on.
thanx in advance. :dj_smiley

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i did some searchin round here and seen that usdm mk1 supras do not offer lsd!?!?!?
only canadian ones. :eekfacepalm:
so the canadian please step up, eh. hahaha.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
just a heads up, the MKII lsd can work inside of a MKI pumpkin. So whether you get a usdm or canadian, both can be lsd

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just a heads up, the MKII lsd can work inside of a MKI pumpkin. So whether you get a usdm or canadian, both can be lsd
boo yaa! so your saying if i were to aquire an mk1 supra rear end, then score an mk2 supra lsd. then conjoin them together, i could therefore install this mk1 solid rear axle with the mk2 limited slip on to my cressida wagon?!?!?!:32:

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
boo yaa! so your saying if i were to aquire an mk1 supra rear end, then score an mk2 supra lsd. then conjoin them together, i could therefore install this mk1 solid rear axle with the mk2 limited slip on to my cressida wagon?!?!?!:32:
yes sir. there was a thread about that somewhere. im sure you would come across it with a little searching...

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Also FYI, they are not cheap, and many people are looking for them, so be prepared to drop $300-$500 for one depending on the condition.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes sir. there was a thread about that somewhere. im sure you would come across it with a little searching...
lol, did some searching, but didnt have time to read alllll the pages. so all i came across was the mk1 supra fits. thanx tho.

i am not ready to pay a heap like that for diffs, luckily i am in honda hell, so alot of the toyota parts are still available. lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts