Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've called and emailed Weir repeatedly with no reply. Does anyone have a spare solid spacer they'd be willing to sell?

Is someone close to Weir Performance and can drive there and ship one for me (I'd actually like two)?

·
Premium Member
8,865 Posts
Contact piratetip he rebuilds our diffs...he's a great source of info as well...

Reactions: Suprabee

·
Registered
2,808 Posts

You can buy direct from Nitro, or through many resellers. There are other suppliers too but I have used Nitro stuff in the past and have been very happy with it. Just google ”Toyota 7.5 solid spacer”

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sometimes he can be hard to get ahold of.
But usually will answer.

I'd suggest getting his solid pinion spacer over the other aftermarket ones.
I've had them all in hand and his are by far better made, better machined.

One aftermarket one wasn't even the right length, had to turn it in the lathe to shorten it....shitty quality control.

Reactions: AJ

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At this point I need to get a solid spacer ASAP to be ready for a race. Thanks for the tip about Nitro - order was placed. I understand that it may not be the same quality but I hope that it will be better than the OE crush spacer. I suppose a business like Weir doesn't need my paltry business but if you're going to have a website you should at least answer the phone or reply to multiple e-mails.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
I have used 7.5” and 8” solid spacers from nitro and they were both nice with zero issues.

·
Registered
1989 Toyota Soarer GT Twin Turbo L
34 Posts

You can buy direct from Nitro, or through many resellers. There are other suppliers too but I have used Nitro stuff in the past and have been very happy with it. Just google ”Toyota 7.5 solid spacer”
Does this fit Mk3 supra diff ?

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
All USDM mk3 are G code 8" diff so you need the sleeve for 8".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts