1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,356 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am about 35 mins away from George but that hoods expensive on the Canadian site plus then he charges 13% tax on top, I figured try to see if anyone no longer wants theres, I wonder how a cheaper fiberglass version would sell?

·
Premium Member
7,918 Posts
SOLD in less than 1 hour...$549

·
Registered
18 Posts
If I had one I wouldn’t be selling Billy:thumbsup: Congrats on the purchase, last one I saw for sale was cracked and they wanted similar money.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I had one I wouldn’t be selling Billy:thumbsup: Congrats on the purchase, last one I saw for sale was cracked and they wanted similar money.
Thanks :) im very excited to getting closer to everything I want for the car, Thanks again for letting me know about it

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey i know im a lil late, but can anyone help me out and point me to a link for a rear garnish plate? im looking for something new for myself

·
Premium Member
7,918 Posts
FP123, I'm assuming your looking for an aftermarket rear license plate as in above? If so search eBay and post a wanted ad on the forums here...AND search rinkya.com

·
Premium Member
7,918 Posts
Just the one's listed on this thread...

·
Super Moderator
7,287 Posts
PS...this reply is for anyone reading and not necessarily a response to the OP: the price on the Canadian site is the EXACT same as the US site: $899.10 usd = $1200 cnd. Any Canadians who want this hood shipped to a Buffalo/NY address are welcome to have this done to save the 13%...but you then have to figure out how to get it to Canada on your own.

A cheaper FG hood would have sold great about 10 years ago...not...i'd hazard to guess unless someone who owns a FG shop wants a hood for his/her MK2 it would be hard to get this done.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts