Looking for the following part in blue:
Motor vehicle Font Rectangle Automotive exterior Parallel

Rectangle Wood Floor Flooring Wood stain

It's the plastic piece that you remove to gain access to the tail light bulbs from inside the rear hatch.
So far I've come across a lot of people who say they have one, then either can't find it or never get back to me.

If you have one, you need to be willing to post to Australia.