Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 83 L-Type. I need the harness with connectors to plug into the turn signal/headlight stalk.
I am located in San Diego, CA

Thanks

Pictures attached:

Reactions: ddd228

·
Premium Member
5,945 Posts
Be patient. Some of our members have a large parts stash of '82-83 parts.
I won't name names.

Reactions: AJ

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

Mainly looking for the male side of the connectors but a partial harness would help. Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump
A full dash harness is fine with me too as long as connectors are included

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump please guys
Does anybody out there have what I need?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump...
Somebody out here has got to be able to help

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
what's wrong with the old harness? i had my hi-beams go out because of a failed solder joint I was able to fix... Finding parts is getting hard, try calling your local wrecker

will

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what's wrong with the old harness? i had my hi-beams go out because of a failed solder joint I was able to fix... Finding parts is getting hard, try calling your local wrecker

will
The original end of the turn signal stalk broke off and the previous owner chopped the original harness up and wired in some janky auto parts store switch just to make the headlights work. None of the parking lights or dash lights operate with the switch. That’s why I need the connectors.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I do. I'd need to rip open a complete steering column and check the quality of it.
OK. Could you send me some pictures of the harness and connectors? Then we can sort out a price

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I have a box full of various '83 harnesses, all except engine harness. Would like to sell the whole thing rather than take it to scrap yard for the price of the copper. Make me an offer for the whole box or just the wirng you need. however I suspect that bit of wiring would have been removed and remained connected to the switch assembly, and was probably sold with the switch.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have a box full of various '83 harnesses, all except engine harness. Would like to sell the whole thing rather than take it to scrap yard for the price of the copper. Make me an offer for the whole box or just the wirng you need. however I suspect that bit of wiring would have been removed and remained connected to the switch assembly, and was probably sold with the switch.
I’m not sure the size of the box in question and how much it contains...
Can you PM me a picture?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts