Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for 2 sets if possible.
Please let me know how much you are after and please allow postage to auckland New Zealand.

this shape

Thanks

·
Registered
732 Posts
Wouldnt happen to have some fender mirrors or the peices in the door that deletes the usdm ones? I popped my motor agian and she is going to be parked for a bit.. Wouldnt mind swapping with ya..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
457 Posts
What year do you need them from or does it matter? They have different connectors for different years.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wouldnt happen to have some fender mirrors or the peices in the door that deletes the usdm ones? I popped my motor agian and she is going to be parked for a bit.. Wouldnt mind swapping with ya..:thumbsup:

Hey, sorry i dont. Will keep an eye open though.

cheers

·
Registered
515 Posts
Well I believe the '85 is the only year to have heated mirrors... So what would you prefer?
From the pic in your sig, it looks like you have an '82. If you wanted the heated mirror luxury on your '82, you would need to run a few wires.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey
Not bothered if it has heater mirrors or not, we can run extra wires if needed.
Just mainly after the mirrors as i prefer the look of them.

cheers

·
Registered
637 Posts
i can get you a set, but postage is up to you, got a xx steering wheel? :sarcasm:
or pm me let me know what you have.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I went to the junk yard yesterday for some goods I needed and kept my eyes out for your mirrors. Unfortunately there was only one '85, and the passenger mirror / housing was busted. I'll keep looking!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I went to the junk yard yesterday for some goods I needed and kept my eyes out for your mirrors. Unfortunately there was only one '85, and the passenger mirror / housing was busted. I'll keep looking!
cheers mate
much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I have a drivers side only for a 85. That would be your Pass side (i think)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts