Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for Mint Un-used virgin spare tires and wheels. They need to be Dunlop SP Sport D3 tires. PM if you have any. I need two. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
464 Posts
i got a stock spare, with a dunlop sp on it... never been used i dont guess. maybe once idk.. perfect condition... but dont need to sell at this moment b/c its my only spare and my tires are slick.. but i am hoping on selling my other car in a few days and if i do i will sell it... idk how much. just give me a resonable offer and i will see. give me your email and i can send you a pic.. or your cell number.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Mint virgin full sized spare w/Dunlop SP sport D3 tire... Very rare indeed. Funny I think I might just have one, not that I would sell it......

edit

I wouldn’t recommend anyone using the stock spare, the rubber after all these years, even protected in the trunk, is not safe to drive on. I'm keeping mine as a novelty of sorts...

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The tires are for show purposes only. The judges want to see it like it came from the factory, well I will have tires and wheels that still have the factory markings. LOL They will never see the highway. But it is great to see that the community cares about each other and shares concerns.

I would rather have cash than a novelty, but I am weird. It would make a great coffee table with a piece of plexiglass over it.... I can see me doing that.

Treece and Greg you have e-mails

·
Registered
970 Posts
I have one extra spare with the original dunlop tire on it. It has definitely been used once or twice, I can tell by the fact that there are little circular smudges where the lug nuts go. With a little elbow grease I bet you could have it looking like new though. The tire does not show signs of much wear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts