Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, whats up

I am looking for the extra accesories needed along with my W58 to complete my swap from auto to manual, I plan on swapping a 7mgte in my ride in the near future so I need the rest of the parts to complete my auto to manual swap

I have:
1. W58 transmission

I need:
1. Front piece of driveshaft from manual supra
2. W58 transmission bellhousing for 7M
3. manual transmission crossmember
4. clutch slave cylinder and soft line
5. clutch master cylinder and hard line that runs down body to bracket
6. clutch pedal assembly
7. brake pedal assembly
8. Manual shifter

Also if there is any way I an get these all at once then that would be great, but if not then I can get them as I can, and if there is anything else that I need in this list let me know, thanks guys:eek4dance::eek4dance::eek4dance::thumbsup:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have a 85 P type that has:

4. clutch slave cylinder and soft line
6. clutch pedal assembly
7. brake pedal assembly

Pm if this stuff works for ya

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
Hey, I have 1,2,3 and 8 for you. I'm in the Vancouver BC area. PM for the bits you want and I can get a quote ready for you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ghoul, I responded to your email, the details are there, shoot a response asap, thanks.

Suprafiend, I sent you a pm, shoot me one back asap as well

Based on what, the ghoul and suprafiend are offering I believe that I would not need anything else for this swap, I believe that the ghoul is offering me part# 4,5,6,7 and that suprafiend is offering part# 1,2,3,8....correct me if I am wrong guys, anyways, get back to me guys, happy holidays

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just to make sure I have the right peopl, the ghoul (kevin correct) you sent me a email about your parts sometime ago correct, if so, could you just verify what part numbers from this thread at the top that your offering just to make sure I got everything needed, suprafiend is offereing part#1,2,3,8 are you offering part#4,5,6,7......lmk

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
the bell is #2 which theghoul is offering as well. Thats one of the biggets parts if you want to get it from him as shipping will be less for stuff from him. I can give you a quote for #1,3 & 8 if you like.

·
Registered
456 Posts
yep
(im kevin)
i offered

2. W58 transmission bellhousing for 5M
4. clutch slave cylinder and soft line (also fork and hub assembily)

I just now realized i have alot of the other stuff you need...
1. Front piece of driveshaft from manual supra
3. manual transmission crossmember
8. Manual shifter (stick, shifter housing and yoke)

and
There is a junk yard in my area that has
6. clutch pedal assembly
7. brake pedal assembly
id be happy to go down there and see what they want for them, if youd like to work out a big package deal

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey kevin, just emailed you, the package deal is on, whatever you can get then let me know, if you can get 1 to 8 then awesome, let's make this work, let me know what you can get, I will be here waiting patiently.

Suprafiend, whatever he cannot get(assuming that he can not) then you will be my next source, thanks

Pogipogi, whatever can not be gotten from suprafiend then I will work with you, thanks

Hey kevin let me know what you find

1 - 13 of 13 Posts