Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own an '84 mk2. Looking for a good set (pair) of whiskers (must not be cracked) and set of fog lights (no signs of rusting and cracks).

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Mike, I have a set converted to driving lights (my mod) but have some surface rust on the fog housings...PM me if interested...

There are some fogs on eBay currently to check out but IMO finding rust free housings will be difficult and could be pricey?? Price was +/- $40ish each + shipping...

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I'll take a look at the foglights I pulled from the 84 parts car. do you need just lights and retaining cover, or whole assembly, I have whole assemblies, but will take them apart of needed

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll take a look at the foglights I pulled from the 84 parts car. do you need just lights and retaining cover, or whole assembly, I have whole assemblies, but will take them apart of needed
Need whole assy. Like I said do not want signs of rusting in the inside of the front lens especially along the bottom. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
sorry to take so long to get back, I'll be at the shop tomorrow and I will let you know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts