Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to trade my Brand new, never used Vestatec spoiler. I bought this from AJ a few years ago, and it's just collecting dust. It's still in the box, but the box has been opened, of course. It has the side "wings" that go on it. The glue and screws are also in the box. The studs to mount it to the hatch were missing when I got it, but a simple bolt of the same thread would work just the same. I do have the screws that go in the side "wing" pieces, though. I'm looking to trade it for a Foha, or anything else made for the mkII or 3rd gen Celica. I don't want anything that isn't made specifically for the car. Their is nothing at all wrong with this one, I just want something different. Thanks.

Pictures I took specifically for this thread. I had it held on with a piece of tape:

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
gimme a sec. im trying to dig through my photobucket on my pos laptop using crappy school wifi.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts

took those pics about a year ago. been sitting in my garage since i got it. ill probably never use it, and its just taking up space. it mounts using two bolts on both sides, total of 4. im not sure if i have all the nuts or not, but should be easy to get a a local hardware store. your also going to need some sort of glue or two sided tape to secure the center post. id say its in pretty good shape for its age. needs to be cleaned up a bit, and possibly sealed if thats even possible, being that its a solid piece of foam. i hear they absorb water with age and get very heavy when soaked. never left this one out in the rain to find out though. im not really sure of a price, i have not really though about it so pm me an offer.

·
Registered
637 Posts
hey my buddy has that same vastatec wing... we were wondering how much one is worth?

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
Considering Classic Garage is out of stock on the Vestatec spoilers now, I paid IIRC $99 + shipping a number of years ago...?????

·
Registered
472 Posts
i would get it from you cody if i had the extra cash layin around. just starting new job. need monies!!!

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's Cool Danny, I know how it is. :) I went to a interview for Dunlop last week. It's looking good!

Dannymk2: I think I'm gonna pass man. I have the Vestatec traded off already. I'll let the proud owner reveal it himself whenever he wishes. Thanks again!

·
Registered
637 Posts
yeah i have one of those but i'm not selling mine
sell that shit you need better things than a wing lol.........

am gonna go at night and take it from you watch lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts