Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. It's been a while since I posted here. I had a member on another forum ask for more yellow fog light capsules, so I decided to pick up a few extra sets.

Price is $35 shipped or $30 picked up in Los Angeles, Ca 90042.
I have also have them for sale on Supramania and SF so if you're interested I suggest you jump on it.

Here's a pic of the capsules and a pic that AJ Shared with us last year when I had some for sale.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
For reference the fog light pictured is a US fog modified to "AJ" driving light using the yellow light module.

The Euro/JDM XX pictured shows a factory XX yellow fog light...

To use these yellow light modules you may or maynot have to remove the US fog light reflector inside the fog light...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks AJ. I tried them on a set that I had last year and the shield didn't get in the way, (if that's what you meant by reflector), but you can remove it anyway to get the ultimate brightness.

These were my old MK3's fog lights with the same capsule and no shield.

·
Registered
267 Posts
For reference the fog light pictured is a US fog modified to "AJ" driving light using the yellow light module.

The Euro/JDM XX pictured shows a factory XX yellow fog light...

To use these yellow light modules you may or maynot have to remove the US fog light reflector inside the fog light...
AJ, those look like the same Lexus ES capsules I used to convert my fogs. Maybe Toyota just threw them in every light they wanted yellow?

I just had to (very) slightly bend the four sides of the reflector to make slipping the capsule in easier, probably not even necessary.

Here's the thread I made for anyone wanting to do this swap and keep the fog light reflector and keep the look like in that "Toyota Today" pic.
http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=30248&highlight=jdm-style

Very easy mod. Good luck with your sale!

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Chris, copy that buddy!! Thanks for the link!!

My experience is with the XX light modules, which will not fit in the USDM fog lights, I'll double check based on your experience!!

AJ, those look like the same Lexus ES capsules I used to convert my fogs. Maybe Toyota just threw them in every light they wanted yellow?

I just had to (very) slightly bend the four sides of the reflector to make slipping the capsule in easier, probably not even necessary.

Here's the thread I made for anyone wanting to do this swap and keep the fog light reflector and keep the look like in that "Toyota Today" pic.

http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=30248&highlight=jdm-style

Very easy mod. Good luck with your sale!

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
I dont have any currently...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts