Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
I'll have to agree with Tanya....or.......1964 Impalla SS 409 4spd. A 68/9 Fairlane/Cobra with 428 4 gear would work nicely also.

God I need to finish some of the Supra projects......68 Charger still hasn't sold,Just found a line on a NewYorker with a forged crank 440,runs/drives -$200....Anyone in NW Wa. have about 6 parking spots they want to rent cheap ??? :p I need more room,LMAO.

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
If I had to pick just 1 car, it would be a street driver, that is semi comfy.

Stock wheels for ever. I freakin love those badboys.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Mine would be the Ferrari F40 (mmm, twin turbo V8 goodness. Looks so nice too), but seeing as they arent all that common here, and i would never afford one if i tried.... A 2JZGTE Aristo with a Supra 6 speed bolted to it would do me nicely.

·
Registered
812 Posts
my dream car, mkii supra targa built on a mkiv frame, suspension and 2jz 6spd....yeah, I'm serious, that's my dream car.

And for a sleeper, a 1998 corolla 4 doors, built on the celica all trac frame with a 500 4whp 3sgte......

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
SilverMk2 said:
McLaren F1 (dream high)

69 Z/28 black on black without the RS grill on 17" torque thrusts (in my realistic price range)

Thats what that Thing was going down the road yesterday....What a Machine

·
Registered
123 Posts
'65 Shelby 427. almost positive I will never own one, short of a kit car. as far as I know there are less then ten in existence

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
2005 Porsche GT3

1980 Triumph TR-8 with 3.5 liter Rover V8 (I used to have a TR-7)

·
Registered
655 Posts
re:

Gotta say I like the Lambo Murc too. Given I had the money, I think I might choose the upcoming lighter GTR version. Although a nice vintage 25th anniversary Countach would be ok aswell :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
I would have to say that i would want to go with something realistic.

2005 WRX STi, i would go with a new race preped 2.65L block, build the heads, boost it up with a T3/T4 greddy turbo, boost controller, EDFC, suspension, front mount intercooler, everything that i could spend money on.

As for the body, flat black rough tough krylon, some gold work wheels, and no wing or any markings. CF hood just to be fun.

It would be the king of the corners, on and off the road.

·
Registered
24 Posts
man you gotta go in style with the Ferrari F40.......that car is so slick looking and the whole thing is made out of carbonfiber. the seats only weigh like 20 lb not even and thats with the motors for the seat belts still on them......it rides so nice and the engine bay is so clean that is deff first choice of a dream car. but then again you can always go with the Shelby Cobra 500GT....i was in one with my step dad and got pulled over for doing "70 in first gear" according to the cop

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
I love the 1970-1973 Trans Ams.....badasssss

1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6 would be a nice grocery getter...

My ultimate dream machine........

·
Premium Member
4,039 Posts
TRD_83_SupraDrifter said:
Here's my dream car. And yes I know this is from GT4 Only pic I could find at this moment.

ehhh, evos are okay but i think id rather have an STi just because from what ive heard its a way more reliable and the drivetrain is just amazing.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I suscribe to Sports Car International, and I must say that I drool over a hell of a lot of cars in there. Unfortunately I can't buy my car, I have to make it... My dream car would be a Sterling kit car fabbed by me with FB, tube frame and a 2JZ-GTE (built up by me of course). If anyone doesn't know the car that I'm talking about, watch the last scene from Deathrace 2000 :).... or look below.

I love my Supra project car, but someday I will make my Sterling...

21 - 40 of 72 Posts