Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
discoelk said:
ehhh, evos are okay but i think id rather have an STi just because from what ive heard its a way more reliable and the drivetrain is just amazing.
i'd kill for an sti. of course, i'd upgrade it to like 500whp. :woot:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
A corolla wagon w/ 1jz VVTi big single set up. With MkIV drivtrain. No spray. Street legal, 6speed, 9.5 at 150mph beast. Sittin right around 1000whp and same torque. The Ultimate Sleeper :good:
Goes without saying it would eat everything alive.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
MkIIdrifter said:
A corolla wagon w/ 1jz VVTi big single set up. With MkIV drivtrain. No spray. Street legal, 6speed, 9.5 at 150mph beast. Sittin right around 1000whp and same torque. The Ultimate Sleeper :good:
Goes without saying it would eat everything alive.
nice.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
My dream cars are

1. a 69 dodge charger black on black with black leather.
2. Mk I supra black with a 2jz block with a tubed out rear and over 1k hp. I think it would make the best drag supra with the Solid rear.
3. MK II supra black, with a 6m turbo around 300 hp
4. Mk IV supra black TT targa stock...lol
5. 2006 dodge charger srt-8 black as a daily driver.

I think thats my list.. Oh yhea i have a thing for black cars??

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
CDarthvader said:
My dream cars are

1. a 69 dodge charger black on black with black leather.
2. Mk I supra black with a 2jz block with a tubed out rear and over 1k hp. I think it would make the best drag supra with the Solid rear.
3. MK II supra black, with a 6m turbo around 300 hp
4. Mk IV supra black TT targa stock...lol
5. 2006 dodge charger srt-8 black as a daily driver.

I think thats my list.. Oh yhea i have a thing for black cars??

What about the MKIII....
musta forgot about that one :D :D :D :D This was My first dream car when I was 12

To let you know I love my black cars too

·
Premium Member
6,112 Posts
Any list with both a TR8 and the Munstermobile is suspect! How can any of you guys chose just one-Oh yeah, most of you didnt. 69 z28's might be going for more than McLarens, you seen Barrett-Jackson recently? Oh Yeah-Lamborghini Espada-

·
Premium Member
6,112 Posts
Yeah-Nobody believes how fast I fly in that thing-Damn co-pilot(RSO) seat faces backward! Still, Id like to have a Lambo, any Lambo-Espada, Miura, KoonTosh, Gallardo, Murcielago, 400GT, Diablo, Islero, Jarama, Uracco, Silouhette, Jalpa, LM002(The only COOL SUV) Um, Did I miss any?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
lil'devil said:
What about the MKIII....
musta forgot about that one :D :D :D :D This was My first dream car when I was 12

To let you know I love my black cars too
I don't particularly like the mk III. I'll own one eventually once i own the rest of the cars i want just to complete my supra collection, but it's not one of my dream cars :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
I would just love to have

1) 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 a833 4-speed with dealer add on a/c front disk brakes and 355 or 391 8 3/4 rear end. B-5 Blue with Black interior
2) I'm with Tonya 1971 Barracuda mine would have to be a 340 4-speed color Plum Crazy Purple with Black Interior.
3) 1968 Dodge Charger 440 4-speed Arrest me Red with Black Interior.
4) 1968 Dodge Dart 340 4-speed Lime Green with White interior
5) 1971 Dodge Demon you guessed it 340 4-speed Vitamine C Orange with Black Interior
6) And last but not least 1970 Road Runner 440 4-speed.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
1suprafan said:
I would just love to have

1) 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 a833 4-speed with dealer add on a/c front disk brakes and 355 or 391 8 3/4 rear end. B-5 Blue with Black interior
2) I'm with Tonya 1971 Barracuda mine would have to be a 340 4-speed color Plum Crazy Purple with Black Interior.
3) 1968 Dodge Charger 440 4-speed Arrest me Red with Black Interior.
4) 1968 Dodge Dart 340 4-speed Lime Green with White interior
5) 1971 Dodge Demon you guessed it 340 4-speed Vitamine C Orange with Black Interior
6) And last but not least 1970 Road Runner 440 4-speed.
wow, you really like your mopars. :woot:

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
The 440 is a better motor for almost all circumstances...and the 340 is extremely underrated. As for myself:

1.) '69 Charger R/T 440+6 black on black with a red bumblebee stripe
2.) '84 MKII black with a 7mgte and working A/C- or Jehan's car will do.
3.) A newer Landcruiser

Eric

·
Registered
170 Posts

Here's what my previous toy for the past 10 years was: a 440 1971 Plymouth Barracuda.

Fun car, but handled like a pig, couldn't stop without making a reservation, wasn't very good in the rain (never drove it in the snow, obviously), and needless to say couldn't really road-trip or even feel comfortable leaving it parked while going to dinner, the mall or a movie. Only did two things well: look good and haul ass. :woot:

Dream Machine of the Week: RX-8 with an LS7/M6. :badger:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Car Freak,

You mean to tell me that the SR-71 is still flying? I thought they were grounded years ago when they took them out of operation. I have to admit that it was one of the most spectacular birds to see fly - I used to watch them fly out of Kadena Air Force Base in Okinawa, Japan. It flew high, fast, and took forever to turn around while cruising at full speed (an area the size of Texas). It was always amazing to me that they would wait until after it had taken off to fill it with fuel. I bet it would be one heck of a ride!

Oh, as for a dream car, there is nolonger such a thing! You spend enough time around cars and it becomes more and more difficult to satisfy your craving - you end up just having to settle for something that keeps you distracted. I am planning to purchase either a late 90's model 935 Porsche or a late 90's model Lotus Turbo Esprit (twin turbo V8). Not dream cars by any means, but affordable. a dream car would have to possess the comfort of a Benz, do 0-60 in 3-seconds, 1/4 mile in 10-seconds, have a top speed of 200 MPH, and pull at least 1.5 G's on street tires. I'll let you know when I pick up one of the late 90's models...

Regards,

Carlos

41 - 60 of 72 Posts