Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
what a moooron

Actually, Gotham city is in a Comic book, which you're probably still reading... and Haverhill and Lawrence are right down the street from me, here in Salem, NH.

Oh, and Barnstead? I drive through there weekly, lots of backroads too. Driving a tow truck for TNT towing gets you to lots of places... hell I wouldn't be surprised if I stumbled across the batcave real soon... only to find some punk kid and a stack of "Import Tuner" mags and a Need for Speed Underground game...

Whatever.

Steve

· Registered
9,658 Posts
Sidman.... he's on our side :twisted:

<-----Kidcrash is my East Coast connection 8)

· Banned
1,193 Posts
Kidcrash u wize mother funker! haha, thats cool ur right around here, and yes, i do have my fair share of import tuner mags and need for speed underground 2.

I have only seen mayb 3 or 4 celica supras around here, and i drive through salem all the time. If you see a completely stripped out black supra with tinted windows, and a big nos tank in the back, thats me.

Or if im coming at you sideways on the dirtroads, thats also me, Im the only one up here (barnstead) to have the balls to drive like that. sideways is part of my style. its good to finally meet someone on the message boards thats so local.

· Registered
15,062 Posts
sidways isnt a style.

· Registered
9,658 Posts
williamb82 said:
sidways isnt a style.

It would be nice to have video of when these 2 meet on the street :wink:

Only problem,no more Supra,as Steve will probably be driving next years Derby car :p

Sounds like they drive about the same though......J/K Steve.

OT..... I want to come out this summer,give me a date when there's a race to come watch 8)

· Registered
10 Posts
Shawn,

Not sure of dates yet, I'll keep you posted. Looks like I'm going to VA for the Easterns sometime in late spring or early summer, and I'm probably not going to Hopkinton this year, I think I'm taking my imperial to Penn. instead that weekend.

It'll be good to see you again.

Steve

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.