Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DICKS!!.
yes, spent about 1 day and 5 posts on their site and wond be going back but to talk to the one person I signed up for.
Signed up cause a vendor has the wheels Im looking to buy in stock for a better price than I can find anywhere else. Cool right, so i sign up so I can shoot him a pm. While I am at it I start some browsing and stuff and decide to make a post in the other cars/media section about if anyone there (the community is a lot bigger than ours) could do a simple rim photoshop for me.

what do I get?

one guy photoshops basketballs onto my car, then the others start complaining about things I have on my car. after that a moderator of all people steps in bashing my car and me and saying that it should be expected cause I posted about a toyota on a nissan forum??

wtf!?!?! for real? does nobody care just about cars anymore?? it has to be brand/car specific?

Just thought Id share my experience and show why CS.COM is still the forum for me.

KEEP UP THE AWESOMENESS GUYS!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
:ttiwwp:

Pics or Ban!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
DICKS!!.
yes, spent about 1 day and 5 posts on their site and wond be going back but to talk to the one person I signed up for.
Signed up cause a vendor has the wheels Im looking to buy in stock for a better price than I can find anywhere else. Cool right, so i sign up so I can shoot him a pm. While I am at it I start some browsing and stuff and decide to make a post in the other cars/media section about if anyone there (the community is a lot bigger than ours) could do a simple rim photoshop for me.

what do I get?

one guy photoshops basketballs onto my car, then the others start complaining about things I have on my car. after that a moderator of all people steps in bashing my car and me and saying that it should be expected cause I posted about a toyota on a nissan forum??

wtf!?!?! for real? does nobody care just about cars anymore?? it has to be brand/car specific?

Just thought Id share my experience and show why CS.COM is still the forum for me.

KEEP UP THE AWESOMENESS GUYS!
You better believe it. I too have had bad experiences on other forums, viva CS.

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
soon as the page loads for me I will get it...
They told me it would be "baller status"
I'm going to generalize now.

Most popular model nissan owners are little kids that wear their hat backwards.

applies for: skyline, 180sx and 300zx

"I'm so cooo yo" "DETT FTW you kno wha I'm sayin'?" I associate only if I have to.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

yup baller status...

Just got another post from the bashing mod saying that (in short)
Im a parasite to them, I only signed up to get a deal on a cheap knock off set of rims (are rotas really cheap knock offs?? they are almost 800 bucks a set). He says the rims are already cheap...man they must love rims over there if 800 bucks is cheap.

·
Registered
434 Posts
see man that's probably the reason i'll never own a nissan and sold that piece of shit '99 altima and got a car that was 13 years older and rides better..... a cressida. no seriously nissan's are good cars but people from other forums make me sick! after being on this forun for so long. people here are quite respectful and mature. everybody deserves to get flamed here and there but to that level...... even worst you were providing business to one of there members and they potentially ruined that.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I go to Zilvia everyday to see what wheels they have for sale. So I can say I'm pretty used to the market there. So yes, Rotas are cheap wheels. And $800 is a cheap price. I shop on Zilvia and Club4ag and prices there are insane. But it sells. I paid $1300 for a set of 17x9, x10 Riverside Zepters, missing 1 center cap, on Zilvia. And have paid $800 for a set of 15x7.5, x8 SSR's and then got it redone afterwards for an additional $500. Guys on those 2 sites drop a lot of money on name brand wheels. So you shouldn't be surprise about the bashing. Plus zilvia is very anal about following forum rules. And I've never told anyone on Zilvia that I don't have a Nissan.

But your car is baller status!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
nice!!! when the supra stops, the ball keeps spinning??? lol, sorry.
anywho, sorry to see you get bashed like that, and hope you still get the wheels to fall through. why not bring the wheels here and post someone to photoshop it.
regardless of which forum or even every day life, there's gonna be respectful folks, and folks who aren't...
i just treat people the way i want to be treated online or offline, or in person.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
idk maybe I dont see the point in being so anal and drifty and shit about wheels.

I was gonna bring them here, but not too many people here have the time/want to put the effort into the photoshopping.

I could really care less about what they say and stuff. as long as I can get the rims from the vendor then Im a happy camper.

I think these rotas would look bad ass on my car and just wanted to see a halfway decent photoshop of it.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Scott, which Rotas were you looking at?

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Are you really gonna get all hurt cause someone flamed you on another forum? Think how many new people have gotten flamed on our forum for similar stuff....

PS. Get the wheels so I can see if I want the bronze ones for my POS.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts