Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
5,448 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow, I missed this somehow. The first link should be a sticky on it's own.....
I'm always looking to add new documentation and articles to the Tech Articles section on azsupracentral.com

Furthermore checkout http://azsupracentral.com/forums its not AZ specific so if you have any questions feel free to register and post there!

If anyone has any articles or docs that aren't on either of the two sites i listed in post #56 then PM me and we'll work something out to get them uploaded!

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
May be you should start a new thread on your own, as this is somebody else thread, and the links are located on page 5... could become a sticky if everything is on a first post of a thread.
Just a taught.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Thank you so much! I was just wondering about where to find these. Maybe the first post should be updated with the new links?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Sorry to revive an old thread but thanks for posting the Tsrm on google. Just got it for my iPad and it's great.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Back from the dead!! Why, because I am, lol... I've re-hosted the TSRM! I've updated the link in the first post in this thread, and it's also in my signature. If there is anything else people want hosted, give me a shout and I'll add them to my new site... which for now is my CVMA site. Maybe we could combine all the electronic documentation to one place for easy retrieval.

Unfortunately I've lost most of my Supra documents (1jz wiring diagrams, 2jz wiring diagrams, other odd ball things I had) when my computer crashed last year, I'd like to build the collection back up, so if anyone could help me out, that would be sweet.

61 - 80 of 98 Posts