Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
381 - 397 of 397 Posts
Almost wired in but I want to do some double checking,
don't want to smoke anything because of a silly mistake.
Not happy with the clutch so the box will have to come out again but I want it to fire up before that.
What an epic thread and journey! I've only just joined the MA61 fraternity - but when your rig is finally done it would have to be a good excuse for a big Aussie meet up. Keep at it mate, you're on the homeward run.

we are of few here in aus that are into our supras. hope you guys are on the MKII ma61 celica supra australian page on facebook. lots of guys in there, and about as close as we can get in relation to this site when it comes to same country community.

ive been following your thread for a while crambo, and i know them feels not having it on the road keep up the good work!!

Crambo, how's the shed time going? Pretty light on it myself these days.

Question for you, what is the size and offset of the rear wheels you are running? You haven't maxed out your new flares back there with that fitment, but I'm trying to figure out if an L Type with modified quaters could fit the ma7x rear IRS if one stuck to offsets in the range of the stock ma7x (+55). Pretty sure you could do it with the stock flares with offsets in that range, doubtful with the ltype quaters though. I can get about an extra 30mm clearance out of them with inner modifications.

I hope the pictures can be rehosted or whatever it takes to get them back on the screen.

Stupid photobucket!

The account changes notification page clearly states that that free accounts, ones with less then 2gigs, will not have 3rd party hosting anymore, but so far all of mine are still showing and I am certainly under the 2gig mark. If you are over, maybe you can milk a little more life out of photobucket yet too. I just downloaded all of my photos off it, but I'm not going to go thru the massive time sink of rehosting elsewhere and fixing all my links until my pics stop working.

Looking forward to seeing some updates on this thing do, you have to finish it, its too epic!

Hey Will!

Yo Crambo, looks like A) the photobucket debacle from 2017 (re my last post above) has been walked back. All of your photos are showing up now. However...
B) the latest Photobucket attempt to squeeze money out of rocks has kicked in and they are throttling everyone's free accounts now and only showing blurry pics inline.

But those of you wanting to see the original pic in full resolution, you can either click on it and browse into the owner's PB gallery directly in its own tab/browser window, or use this Chrome extension to fix it...
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...nk-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg?hl=en

Once again, Stupid Photobucket!

If you need inspiration, there is one running in the USA:

Reactions: Spook and AJ
Wow, that would be awesome , seeing as his build was an obvious inspiration. I am 2.5 years and 30k miles on my swap. Drive it all the time, just got out of it after driving home from work. 3 trips to supras in vegas, and many others. It's an absolute blast to drive. Thank you, crambo, for showing the way.

381 - 397 of 397 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.